Shadwell Estate Company Ltd
Shadwell Stud Estate Company Ltd is recognised as a one of the World’s Premier League Breeding and Racing establishments. We have produced and trained many top champion racehorses and continue to breed and train horses all over the world. We value the importance of recruiting and developing the best people to support our breeding and racing interests. Our teams are continually growing and we are very happy to be offering opportunities for various roles and locations.
- We would always aim to support your career development and offer great working conditions.
- Carrying out routine horse husbandry duties including mucking out, feeding and grooming, leading and moving horses within the stud.
- Holding horses for farrier and veterinary procedures as required.
- Assisting with the distribution of food and bedding and the disposal of soiled and dirty materials.
- Carrying out maintenance of the stud and surroundings as directed, including boxes, yards, paddocks, fences and buildings as required
- Conducting all tasks in accordance with and observing the health and safety policies including the correct use of equipment and personal protective equipment.
- Any other reasonable and equitable tasks as directed by the yardman or head lad as appropriate.
There is no accommodation available with this position.
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 4 weeks, on 11th January 2020.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.