Software Support Specialist, 9 month fixed term contract
The Jockey Club
Best People: Software Support Specialist
Location: Epsom Downs Racecourse
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Contract: 9 month, fixed term contract
An opportunity has arisen to join the Business Services team at Epsom Downs Racecourse as a Software Support Specialist to cover a period of maternity leave for approximately nine months.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support and undertaking platform configuration for the various Ticketing Platforms across the business. Supporting the wider Business Services team, we are looking for individuals that possess excellent communication skills, have an eye for detail, be customer service focused and have experience of software platforms and their administration.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to;
• ensuring that all support requests are answered in a timely manner and logged in the helpdesk software platform
• assisting with inbound requests for help, advice and support, including reporting and data extracts
• assisting with the upkeep of platform documentation and user guides
• supporting with system setup and configuration of software platforms
• supporting with daily / weekly task lists of routine team tasks, such as data quality and routine checks
Due to the requirement to travel to the racecourses around the Group, the successful person will need to have a valid driving licence and access to a vehicle. This role may also involve working on an evening or weekend to support racing.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we receive a large number of suitable applications.
All applications should be submitted through our online careers page, To apply, click here.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS THAT ARE NOT SUBMITTED THROUGH OUR CAREERS WEBSITE PROVIDED ABOVE
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 5 days, on 25th January 2019.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.