Martyn Meade Racing
This job expires soon
This job expires on Friday, 24th May 2019
Exciting new opportunity for an administrator to join a small office team to assist with various aspects of the racing and estate operation.
Duties to include:
- Point of contact for all incoming communication – phones, emails, deliveries, meetings etc
- All administration for Racing and Farm/Estate
- Assist the Assistant Trainer with all Racing administration activity
Carry out HR duties to include:
- Holiday/Sick records
- Managing onsite staff accommodation
- Disciplinary procedures
- Calculating racing overtime
- Health and Safety, risk assessments etc
- Recruitment of staff
Carry out marketing duties to include:
- Updating and managing the website
- Updating owners regularly
- Updating Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on a regular basis
- Editing and uploading videos and photos on to the website and to send to owners
General administration to include:
- Placing all equipment and feed orders for racing and farms
- Co-ordination of building work and liaising with contractors
- Management of Estate workers
- Assisting the Trainer/Assistant Trainer
- Confident PC user, able to competently use email, word/excel
- Previous experience within an office environment
- Knowledge of Ardex software and the racing industry is advantageous
- Due to location, must be able to drive
All applications will be reviewed with an initial telephone interview followed by a face-to-face interview.
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 20 hours, on 24th May 2019.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.