Racing Sales Executive – South
Arena Racing Company
Please visit the Arena Racing Company website to apply.
About the role
Based at Lingfield Park Racecourse the Racing Sales Executive will work within the newly created Regional Commercial Team, driving the commercial success of the Southern Region and wider Arena Racing Company group.
This position will drive commercial sales by the effective conversion of racing (hospitality, restaurant and sponsorship) enquires, with focus on upsell, account management and driving repeat business. This role will also include pro-active sales to both existing clients and new clients.
This position will work closely with the regional delivery team to ensure efficient client management and the highest levels of customer service.
Candidates should be highly driven, with a relentlessly positive attitude, the ability to work under pressure.
Key duties of the role include:
• Maximising profit from current clients, upselling and cross-selling where appropriate.
• Recognising the opportunity as either racing sales or events, always addressing client needs to provide the best commercial solution through best fit of product, race course or multiples.
• Respond to all enquiries within the prescribed timescale with a professional and positive manner.
• Manage the booking with effective use of the administrative systems
• Prepare accurate contracts with the appropriate pricing and timings, consistent with the commercial model for specific course / race day / event.
• Apply sales incentives where appropriate in order to convert sales within the commercial parameters set by the Senior Racing Sales Executive.
• Work closely with on-site co-ordinator to facilitate show-round, FAM visit.
• Ensure accurate and effective handover to the regional delivery team who will be responsible for the operation of the contract, continuing an effective and steady flow of communication.
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 4 days, on 23rd May 2021.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.