Partnerships Manager for Racing Welfare
The Jockey Club
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Based at: Home based
Hours: 35 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
Racing Welfare is a national charity delivering a wide range of support services to the British horseracing industry’s workforce. We are looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to proactively drive the fundraising and partnerships strategy within the Charity.
This is a new post which will see the successful candidate manage and develop Key Corporate Partnerships for the charity and work closely with the Regional Corporate Fundraising & Events Managers to deepen engagement with existing supporters.
Key responsibilities for this post will include, but not limited to;
• Establish, develop and manage relationships with a portfolio of supporters and prospects to build their understanding of and engagement with Racing Welfare’s work.
• Plan and manage an appropriate mix of events and activities to support prospecting, engagement and donor recognition.
• Thank and steward appropriate individuals and companies to seek and secure repeat donations.
• Assist the Head of Fundraising with the development of the fundraising strategy and operational plans
• Assist the Head of Fundraising in preparing annual budgets for fundraising activities, monitoring their progress and successes.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have experience within the corporate sponsorship market and have excellent organisational and financial skills. It is important that the successful candidate has proven experience in securing and developing new business partnerships, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
This is a home based full time post, which offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Travel will be required so it is essential that the successful candidate holds a full driving license and has access to a vehicle.
All applications should be submitted through our online careers page.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS THAT ARE NOT SUBMITTED THROUGH OUR CAREERS WEBSITE PROVIDED ABOVE.
If you think you have the drive and determination to succeed in this great opportunity please apply including a covering letter with your CV.
Interviews will take place on 6th & 7th November 2019.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we receive a large number of suitable applications.
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 2 weeks, on 29th October 2019.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.