Marketing and Partnerships Manager – (Beverley Racecourse)
Conundrum Consulting Ltd.
Beverley Racecourse is an award-winning, influential, and iconic venue, the only one of its kind in East Yorkshire. We welcome c120,000 visitors per year across our portfolio of racedays and tailored events including exhibitions, conferences, parties and weddings.
Now looking to the future with ambitious plans, we seek an experienced Marketing and Partnership Manager to become a key part of our small dedicated team. This is a critical role reporting directly to the Chief Executive and offering the opportunity to use your skills and expertise to influence and build towards the future of the racecourse.
This is a standalone role leading all marketing of the organisation, developing and driving our marketing strategy to grow awareness and increase revenue. In particular, this will involve:
• Developing the annual marketing strategy
• Creating and implementing effective campaigns
• Producing engaging content with the correct tone-of-voice for effective placement across our channels (website, emails, social media, and others)
• Working closely with other members of the team and external agencies to ensure a multi-channel and media campaign which is consistent in message
• Identifying and maximising PR and marketing opportunities
• Optimizing revenue from sponsors and partners
• Helping to create engaging events throughout the year. This might include suggesting themes and sourcing artists, as well as subsequent event marketing.
• To report and monitor the success of all marketing activity including social media in relation to the overall marketing strategy
• Using your knowledge of activities in the market and your own expertise to innovate, sharing new ideas and improvements
You will need:
• Significant marketing experience and a proven track record, preferably gained within a sporting and/or hospitality venue
• A passion for the events sector
• A proven track record in marketing and in-depth understanding of social media marketing
• To be an excellent communicator, verbal and written, with an ability to adapt your tone of voice and style
• Creative thinking and innovative approach to all marketing campaigns
• A proactive and positive approach to problem solving and opportunities
• To be willing and able to work weekends (approximately 4 per year)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter including current remuneration details to our retained HR Consultant Hugh Nickerson at Conundrum Consulting Ltd.
firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference JID1191
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 2 weeks, on 1st June 2021.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.