ABOUT THE RACECOURSE
Ascot Racecourse is horse racing’s most iconic venue with a history spanning over 300 years.
Royal Ascot broadcasts to over 200 countries with audiences in the many millions; its unique blend of top-class racing, fashion, fine dining, pageantry, and glamour make it a place Like Nowhere Else.
With other notable race days and a year-round calendar of events to support, Ascot is a flourishing business and a fantastic place to develop your career.
• To provide administrative support to the Facilities Team
• Run a daily helpdesk for the Facilities Team using the CAFM system
• Contractor Administration & Liaison for site visits
• Run a daily helpdesk, making sure all requests and faults are logged on the CAFM system and dealt with through to completion.
• Support the Facilities Team with administrative duties.
• Assist the Facilities Manager in booking in service works. Ensure all Health and Safety documents have been requested, received, passed and works are booked in around our non-racing events.
• Support the team on the build-up and during Racing and Event days with duties such as issuing keys, booking accreditation, and supporting on the CAFM system.
• Administration of the FM contracts database in CAFM ensuring they are up to date at all times. Hold all necessary information such as locations, contacts, assets and drawings where possible.
• Maintain FM H&S Logbooks
• Responsibility for key management, ensuring the correct process is followed by signing them in and out
• Support Racedays as required.
• Support the Facilities team with administrative duties such as diary management, filing, correspondence & production of presentations.
• To ensure that all sign in procedures are adhered to by Contractors including Permit to Work and keys sign out.
• Organise and when requested, coordinate meetings on behalf of the Facilities Team, taking & producing minutes as appropriate.
• Be the telephone voice of the Facilities Department.
• Order all departmental PPE, Uniforms & equipment.
• Maintain the Facilities online shared folder ensuring data is up to date & easily accessible.
• Develop & maintain the archiving system for the department.
• Such other duties as the Company may, at times, reasonably require.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience as a Facilities Administrator
• High standard of oral and written communication at all levels
• Computer literate with a good standard of ICT knowledge including Microsoft Office
• CAFM experience desirable (Training will be provided)
The jobholder should understand our values to enable them to promote Ascot as a first-class leisure venue and to ensure that all customers receive the best possible level of service. These include:
• Original: Lead the way
• Uplifting: Make every moment delightful
• Elegant: Take care of the detail
The jobholder should possess core competencies to enable them to promote Ascot as a first-class leisure venue and to ensure that all customers receive the best possible level of service. These include:
• Problem Solver
• Calm and unflappable
• Customer service and Business Awareness
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Creativity and innovation
• Planning and prioritization
Alongside a competitive salary we offer complimentary tickets for race days and some events that you can share with friends and family alongside pension and discounts in selected retailers locally.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit https://ascot.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=504e2381-0bd0-4075-b2f8-1acb55aeac8f and send through a copy of your most current CV demonstrating how you fulfill the role.
The closing date for this vacancy is 3 December 2021. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified.
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 3 days, on 3rd December 2021.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.