Thoroughbred Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association (TBA) is a charity whose purpose is to improve the sustainability, resilience and impact of the British breeding industry by safeguarding the legacy of world class British breeding for racing and future generations to come.
The Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association (TBA) is currently recruiting for an Executive Secretary. This role will assist the Chief Executive in managing the administration required to support the TBA Board and the delivery of its strategy.
The role will include:
1. Providing full administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive
2. Secretary to the TBA Board and Policy & Strategy Committee
3. Responding to incoming practical stud, bloodstock and breeding related correspondence and enquiries
4. Assist in the administration of the Annual Election and appointment processes of TBA Trustees
5. Organise the TBA Annual General Meeting and any EGMs, attend and take minutes
6. Undertake specific executive projects, as requested
Extensive knowledge of the breeding, bloodstock and racing industry is required and experience of administrative support, customer service and project management is essential. Driving Licence required.
Applicants for this full-time position are invited to apply to Pauline Stoddart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 27 January 2020.
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 3 days, on 27th January 2020.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.