Estate Grounds Maintenance (Gloucestershire)
Juddmonte Farms Limited
This job has expired
This job is nolonger available. Please return back to view all jobs.
Juddmonte is a leading international bloodstock and racing group with farms in the UK, Ireland and the USA.
We are seeking to recruit a Grounds Maintenance person to join our small team based at our Estcourt Estate near Tetbury, Gloucestershire. The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
• Practical horticulture/gardening experience
• Experience of woodland maintenance
• Pesticide (PA1, PA6) and chainsaw qualifications would be advantageous, however training will be provided
• Ability to operate and maintain plant and machinery including ride on mowers, strimmers, hedge cutters, blowers etc
• Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to perform day to day gardening and maintenance to a high standard
• Health and safety awareness
• Full UK driving licence
Juddmonte offers excellent working conditions, a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your application should include a covering letter, CV, current salary and two references. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by completing an application found at our site.
Please mention careersinracing in your application when responding to this job advert
Sorry, you can no longer apply for this job because it has expired.