EBF Nominations Administrator
European Breeders' Fund
This is a full-time position for a fixed term of two years based in our Newmarket office and is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to further their racing and bloodstock knowledge.
The role includes:
* Tracking bloodstock sales results
* Checking sales catalogues
* Communication with clients, Weatherbys and auction houses
* Maintaining the database of EBF eligible horses
* Assistance and project management as required
The role requires a good team player with experience of Microsoft Office products including Access, a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and good knowledge of the racing industry.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Cheryl Caves email@example.com.
Closing date is 28th October 2019
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 1 week, on 28th October 2019.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.