Digital Executive – Marketing
This job expires soon
This job expires on Tuesday, 30th November 2021
ABOUT THE RACECOURSE:
Ascot Racecourse is horse racing’s most iconic venue, with the Royal Meeting the world’s most famous and watched festival. Royal Ascot broadcast to over 200 countries with audiences in the many millions, has a history spanning over 300 years and is the cornerstone of the British social scene. Its unique blend of top-class racing, fashion, fine dining, pageantry and glamour make it a place Like Nowhere Else. With other stunning racedays and a year-round calendar of events to support, Ascot is a flourishing business and a fantastic place to develop your career.
The Digital Executive will play a key role within the marketing department, working primarily to ensure the content of website and app are up to date and delivering on overall marketing objectives. The role will also support the wider marketing team’s operations, including supporting delivery of social media and raceday content.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working with content management systems, as well as some social media experience.
• Day-to-day management of Ascot website, including copy writing and basic photo editing
• Day-to-day management of the Ascot App
• Assisting with reporting on website activity
• Working with the wider Marketing team to deliver new initiatives across digital platforms to help reach wider objectives
• Working alongside digital agency to report and resolve website issues
• Supporting the Digital Editor in the ideation, testing and delivery of new website features
• Supporting with content output for social media and other channels, including on Racedays
• Supporting the marketing team with reporting and insights for the website, app and social media
• Managing the social media inboxes and responding to queries as appropriate
The desired candidate must have the following attributes:
• Experience of working with a Content Management system(s)
• Excellent eye for detail and a flair for creating digital content
• Basic knowledge of image editing tools
• Experience of using Google Analytics, social insights or other reporting platforms an advantage
• Knowledge of sport and/or horse racing desired
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 9 hours, on 30th November 2021.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.