Customer Service Assistant – Part Time – Betting Team
Britbet are a partnership set up by the majority of British racecourses in order to provide betting to racecourse customers and other racing enthusiasts. We are looking for great people to join our organisation and you could be one of them!
Role duties for a Customer Experience Assistant on a race day;
• You will use the brand new betting tablets to take bets from customers (paid training will be provided on the system) – this can be done in a static or mobile capacity
• You will pay out money to customers who present you with a winning ticket
• Provide excellent customer service to racegoers
• Cash handling and cashing up at the end of each race day
• Explaining different bet types to customers (training provided)
Skills / attributes sought;
• Excellent customer service experience
• Ability to work with cash confidently and total up at the end of each race day
• Flexibility to move around the racecourse based on business requirements
• Confidence to explain bet types to customers
If this is of interest, we will provide full training (which will be paid) and can offer flexible 0 hour work with good rates.
Please apply to this advert or send your CV to email@example.com
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 4 weeks, on 20th October 2019.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.