Administrator – Finance / Compliance
Finance and Compliance Office Administrator
You will be part of a small head office function and as such attend major race days to support the events. The role will provide support to the britbet Head Office including Compliance, Finance and Operations teams and provide the opportunity to be involved in the planning of and execution of some of the country’s leading sporting events.
Key accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
• Organising senior leadership meetings, taking minutes and tracking actions
• Office maintenance; filing, stationary orders, post duties
• Maintain conditions of the office environment
Working with the Head of Compliance you will provide support with the following tasks:
• Age Verification Testing
• Compliance reporting
• Staff training coordination and reporting
• Monitoring the customer complaints log and compliance activity report
Working with the Finance Team you will provide support with the following tasks:
• Monitoring of expenses for Head Office staff and filing/logging receipts
• Ordering race day floats and liaising with racecourses to ensure all floats and proceeds banked on our behalf are subsequently remitted onwards
• Managing the 4 company credit cards to ensure they are processed accurately and timely and with appropriate supporting information
• Assisting with raising of purchase orders and managing the P2P shared service team
• Raising ad hoc invoices to racecourses (and others) for vouchers
• Raising sales invoices to international customers who co-mingle into UK pools
• Support the assistant accountant and financial controller accordingly
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to plan, prioritise and execute
• Strong organisation skills
This role profile is a guide to the work you will be initially required to undertake. You will be required to be flexible and perform other duties as required by your manager.
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 2 weeks, on 31st August 2019.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.