Weatherbys Bank Ltd
To support the Partners, and the Swindon office in particular, in the acquisition of new clients and to satisfy all the servicing requirements of both clients and insurers to a high standard.
• Providing insurance quotations for clients and interacting as necessary with insurers in obtaining them
• Preparing and issuing renewal invitations
• Processing risks on Weatherbys Hamilton’s systems, producing invoices, preparing and checking policy documentation
• Speaking with clients on the telephone, answering their questions and taking their instructions
• Liaising with insurers, surveyors, loss adjusters and the like on all relevant issues
• Assisting in the collection of premiums and the provision of premium finance where requested by clients
• Acting at all times in a compliant manner and in accordance with Weatherbys Hamilton’s procedures
• Cooperating with Weatherbys Hamilton Partners and staff in all its offices in a friendly, positive and cooperative manner
• The ideal candidate will have relevant property insurance experience
• Ability to use Microsoft Suite including Excel
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
• GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English
• Technical knowledge of insurance
Salary & Benefits:
On application. An excellent package is available to the right candidate
Please login or register for an account to apply for jobs:
This job expires in 1 week, on 31st January 2020.
Please ensure you are logged in before applying for jobs.