Stud Secretaries and Stud Administration Course
The ideal course if you want to work in Stud Administration
The Stud Secretaries’ and Stud Administration Course has been developed for secretaries new to the Thoroughbred breeding industry or anyone wishing to work in the role.
The course runs over 5 days with speakers from organisations such as the British Horseracing Authority, Weatherbys, and the Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association, covering a wide range of topics and giving an overview of all the areas of work a Stud Secretary would encounter.
- An overview of the racing and breeding industry
- Operations and procedures on a Stud Farm including foaling, covering and veterinary procedures
- Bloodstock registration
- Practical instruction on stud software
- Effective use of PR on the Stud Farm
- Health and Safety on the Stud Farm
- Stud administration including contracts and nomination agreements
- Bloodstock Sales procedures and the role of the bloodstock agent
- Stud accounts and managing staff
- The use of social media as a marketing tool
For further information or to register your interest please contact Sally Hernon, Education Co-ordinator on: 01638 675922 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
View course availability