Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeships are now available as part of a range of horseracing apprenticeships.
What will I learn?
You will be an employed apprentice and undertake a programme of learning which might include:
- Expanding your knowledge of the Racing Industry and it’s structure
- Career Development
- Managing Relationships with Stakeholders and other key people in your organisation
- Understanding applicable laws and legislation
- Business Fundamentals
- Managing Change and Finance
- IT and Document Production
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning, Organisation and Quality Project Management
What will I achieve at the end of the Apprenticeship?
You will achieve the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship – a Nationally Recognised Qualification. You will also gain formal qualifications in Maths and English if you haven’t already achieved these. You will attend an End Point Assessment where you will have a professional discussion and take an online test to demonstrate you have achieved all the required skills, knowledge and behaviours needed to succeed in your role.
Who will be my training provider?
Haddon Training are offering this Apprenticeship programme in Racing. They will work with industry employers to provide you with
an interesting, engaging and high-quality learning experience. All this is delivered in the racing environment. The training is free and you will be paid at least the minimum apprenticeship wage.
How do I apply?
The Careersinracing job board will provide details of any current Apprenticeship opportunities.
Download the information leaflet here.View course availability