The Northern Racing College are holding a Pony Racing Summer Camp from 1st to 5th August 2011.
If you are age 11 – 15 and have:
• Attended a Level 1 training day at either the Northern Racing College, or the British Racing School OR
• Competed in at least one Pony Club Pony Race, or a Point-to-Point Pony Race
then we look forward to welcoming you to Pony Racing Camp.
The programme includes:
• Daily riding and equicisor tuition
• Instruction from licensed jockeys
• An evening at the races, receiving a behind the scenes tour
• A visit to a racing stable, to include watching the horses at morning exercise
• Team building games and individual sporting competitions
• Racing Quiz and BBQ
The cost is £300.00, including all jockey and pony accommodation, meals, tuition, use of facilities and visits to places of racing interest.
To apply and for further information and an application form please contact Sarah Beattie on: Tel: 01302 861000 or Email: email@example.com.
Places are strictly limited to 12 junior jockeys, so an early application is essential to avoid disappointment. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis, and are guaranteed upon receipt of an application form and the full camp fee.